|“||and that's when i went to the ice caps to relax in the sun||”|
— Kebe, Extinction
Kebe is also one of the most popular characters in the series, owning a fanbase shown in Detective Kabe!.
Description and Stats Edit
"Kebe is an unpredictable kirby with excellent dance skills but very dumb decisions. She is a formidable foe if she's angry, though."
Kebe has 1 attack, 0 defense, and 3 friendship.
Kebe is a khaki colored poyo with brown feet. She has a pink bow on at almost all times.
- She is a horrible writer, but she can draw ok.
- When writing under pressure, she does intense math. Which could reference the hard math meme.
- Kebe's appearance comes from Kirby: Right Back At Ya, in which Kirby was split into 2 in Episode 9.
- Kebe was originally planned to be smart.
- In The New Target, Kebe was sliced into 2 by Userunknown, but eventually gets healed.
- Kebe is an excellent dancer.
- Kebe has done alot of assist kills. ie: Stalling Marx, Reverting Keeby's Defense to Zero and More
- Starstorm has a huge crush on her, though Pixel has officially confirmed that the ship between Kebe and Starstorm (Starskebe) will never be canon, ever
- Though, they are best friends.
- She has an e-mail called email@example.com.
- When using a Fire Flower, her color palette changes.